BIOS - R0142C5
What is this?
BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System.
It refers to a piece of firmware which is run when powered on. Its primary functions are to identify and initiate component hardware, and to prepare the computer so that other programs can load.
What does it fix?
The VAIO Logo may not be shown when a port replicator is attached.
Sometimes LCD screen does not outpout when resuming from standby.
Improved system stability.
Battery sometimes can not charge.
Manual installation instructions
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file inthe location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000268941.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 4.64 Mb