Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 / 4000, Version 126.96.36.19912 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 / 4000 for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
It will install the Intel® HD Graphics driver 4000 version 188.8.131.5212 and the Intel® Display Audio driver version 184.108.40.20690
The Intel® HD Graphics 3000 / 4000 will remove the yellow exclamation mark which appears next to “Standard VGA Graphics Adapter” in the Device Manager window when the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the INDVID-00267845-0042.exe program.
- Download the INDVID-00267845-0042.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDVID-00267845-0042.exe file to begin the installation.
- At User Account Control click Yes
- If the Select Language window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the OK.
- At Select Country please select the country you want for this installation and click Next
- At the Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 / 4000 Setup Program, click Next.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click I Agree.
- At the Finished screen, click Finish.
- At This system must be restarted to complete the installation, click OK to restart the computer.
The installation of the Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 / 4000 is completed.
- 64 bit
- 154.53 Mb