Memory Stick (PCI)1.20.0117.0 Update XP Driver
This Memory Stick driver offers a faster formatting speed.
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from our web site - Name itDownloadfolder.
- Download theMemory Stick formatterfile into theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore.
- Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails.
- Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
- Browse to theDownloadfolder
- Double-click theMSD_sny_12001170.exefile to extract the files
- AccessDevice ManagerDevice Manager.
- OpenMemory Stick Controller.
- Right-clickSony Memory Stick-Controller (PCI).
- SelectUpdate Driver…
- SelectInstall from a list or Specific location.
- SelectSearch for the best driver in these locations.
- Clear the check box in front ofSearch removable media.
- SelectInclude this location in the searchand browse toC:\download\MSD_sny_12001170\.
- Finish the installation and restart your VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 60.5 Kb