Video Driver (ATI Mobility Radeon) Version 220.127.116.1143-2760.
This driver resolves the issue where POWERPLAY is automatically turned off in Multi-monitor environment.
1. Download the file 18.104.22.16843-2760.EXE to a download directory (please note this directory for reference)
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the file 22.214.171.12443-2760.EXE to unzip it. The WinZip Self-Extractor program starts.
3. Click Unzip.
4. Click OK. Click Close to exit WinZip Self-Extractor.
5. The file will be extracted to the following directory C:\126.96.36.19943-2760. (But if you specified a different directory path in the Unzip to folder box, please note this directory for reference)
1. Exit all running applications
2. Open C:\188.8.131.5243-2760
3. Double-click Setup.EXE.
3. The Install wizard starts. Click Next.
4. Click Yes to the Licence Agreement
5. Click Express: Recommended
6. Wait while Setup installs the new software
7. Click Finish. The computer restarts.
- 32 bit
- 17.04 Mb