Video Driver (nVIDIA) Version 184.108.40.206C (Windows XP)
This update is to be installed on the VAIO model listed below:
This driver improves 3D performance of DirectX9 and resolves the following problems:
-Screen with resolution of 1920x1200 does not display correctly on DVI connection
-TV-out is set as "Primary display" in Clone mode after booting system
-PowerDVD may hang when switch display to TV-out while DVD playback (please update PowerDVD to ver. 4.00.3030)
1.Download the fileWXP4351CSONY.exe, and save it to a download directory. (Please note this directory for reference.)
2.Go the download directory, and double-clickWXP4351CSONY.exe.
3.Click Unzip. The file will be extracted toC:\video_driver.
4.Exit WinZip Self-Extractor program.
1. Open "Device Manager" (Click [Start]- right-Click [My Computer] - click [Properties]- [Hardware] Tab - [Device Manager] Button.)
2. Expand "Display adapters".
3. Right-clickNVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (Sony), and then click Update driver.
4. The Hardware Update Wizard starts.
5. Select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)." Click Next.
6. Select "Include this location" and click "Have disk"
7. Type or browse to the directoryC:\video_driverand click OK.
8. Please wait while the Wizard installs the software.
9. Click Finish.
10. Restart the computer.
- 32 bit
- 8.23 Mb